AVTEAMUK Ltd. specializes in multimedia content creation and audio visual for live events, promo production, post production. We’re flexible, professional and experienced, offering seamless project support from concept to delivery.
AVTEAMUK Ltd. have been selected as dedicated AV supplier to the brand new Ashworth Centre at Lincoln’s Inn.
“From our acclaimed in-house catering team to our skilled front of house team, we take great pride in offering our clients an all-encompassing, first-class service and event offering. I’m thrilled that we have brought AVTEAMUK Ltd. on-board to ensure that our clients receive a quality AV service to suit their event needs.”Kirsten Kruls, head of sales & events at Lincoln’s Inn
Lincoln’s Inn opens brand new centre for events using AVTEAMUK Ltd. technology
One of London’s oldest venues has this month became one of London’s newest, with the opening of Lincoln’s Inn’s Ashworth Centre, open for events as of 1 November 2019.
The centre, ingeniously crafted with architectural marvel, sits below the venue’s 19th century Great Hall, boasting natural light and original brickwork. The space comprises of a lecture theatre with retractable tiered seating for up to 158 delegates and a generous suite of ten contemporary meeting rooms.
Across two floors, the individual rooms provide an ideal space for small boardroom meetings of up to 16 guests, with partition walls offering flexibility to open the rooms up for larger board meetings of 40 guests, or theatre-style seminars for up to 80 guests. The glass ceiling in the adjoining communal foyer provides impressive views of the Great Hall turrets above, highlighting the striking juxtaposition of old against new.
Lincoln’s Inn can accommodate launches, shows, dinners, conferences and receptions on its own private 11-acre estate in the heart of London. Previously made up of Grade I and II listed event spaces, the Ashworth Centre is a welcomed contemporary addition to the portfolio of venues encased within a tranquil enclave through the ages.
To ensure the state-of-the-art venue is equipped with the latest technology, AVTEAMUK Ltd. has been selected as the Ashworth Centre’s dedicated AV supplier. Kirsten Kruls, head of sales & events at Lincoln’s Inn, said: “From our acclaimed in-house catering team to our skilled front of house team, we take great pride in offering our clients an all-encompassing, first-class service and event offering. I’m thrilled that we have brought AVTEAMUK Ltd. onboard to ensure that our clients receive a quality AV service to suit their event needs.”
The centre, proudly named after Mercy Ashworth, one of the first women to be called to the Bar at Lincoln’s Inn, has extended the estate’s event hosting capabilities as old meets new in a modern display of architectural innovation against the remarkable backdrop of its historic grounds. The larger of the four Inns of Court, Lincoln’s Inn is a multifaceted organisation, but as with all the inns, it is primarily dedicated to the qualification, training and development of its members, at all stages of their legal careers, in a prestigious and collegiate environment. Its authentic charm comes from over 500 years of proud existence, surviving two world wars with bomb damage and battle wounds only adding to its character.
Her Majesty the Queen officially opened the Ashworth Centre last year following the initial structural progress of the building, alongside the reopening of the illustrious Great Hall above. The venue has now opened to the public and is taking bookings for 2019 and 2020.
Our primary services:
- Crew – Freelance staff for audio visual support and video production.
- Video production services, from concept to delivery and marketing.
- Audio visual services, from concept to delivery. All equipment and crew supplied.
- AV and video equipment dry-hire.
- Transfer and copy services: from older video formats to digital.
- We won’t be beaten on price. If you have a quote for comparable* products and services we will beat it by 15% straight off the bat. Your new rate for services from AVTEAMUK Ltd. will remain unchanged for at least 12 calendar months before any current price updates are applied.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not totally happy with the level of service you receive we’ll discuss your final invoice before payment is due*.
- For AVTEAMUK Ltd. crew (freelance services), if the engineer we send you isn’t up to the job you won’t pay for that person and won’t see them again*.
- For your first booking with AVTEAMUK Ltd. we’ll pay the VAT, or 20% off your first event bill*
*Terms apply, please contact us for a full list of offer-terms.